White Top Area (June 2010)
Quick view of trip pics
- Metal Tank - Looking northwest from camp by dirt road.
- Wooden Shack - This thing won't be standing much longer!
- Messy Camp #1 - View of camp and road looking east to west.
- Messy Camp #2 - View of camp and road looking west to east.
- Big Horn Gorge - Looking down the gorge filled with pinyons.
- Weather Gadget - There are a couple weather gadgets at end of spur road.
- White Top Mountain #1 - View of east side of White Top Mountain.
- Wild Cabbage - Close look at flowers on inflated stalk.
- Juniper Tree - Large juniper tree at saddle above Death Valley.
- Bright Flowers - Mariposa Lilies and Desert Paintbrush.
- Campfire Ring - Campsite in pinyon forest.
- Peppermint #1 - Cushion Eriogonum looks good enough to eat!
- Peppermint #2 - Delicious little flowers at 7700 feet.
- White Top Mountain #2 - Northwest side of White Top Mountain.
- Small Foundation - Small cement square at 7700 feet near surface mining site.